Enterprise Consulting is the provision of services that optimize the company's performance. Traditionally, this area of activity is divided into the following types:
- Personnel consulting, that is, the selection of highly qualified staff, their training and the creation of optimum working conditions. This includes the creation of a corporate culture designed to develop and strengthen staff motivation, as well as the conduct of a variety of training courses as part of the company's personnel management, is to create an effective Management team.
- Strategic consulting, which is an analysis of the market, competitors and company capabilities. The objective of this work is to develop an effective company development strategy, taking into account all possible risks.
- Marketing consulting, whose functions are very similar to those that carry out strategic planning.
In addition to the listed activities that enhance the efficiency of the company, legal support for the business is important. This is especially important for small companies that cannot afford to have legal staff.
The Harbin Consulting SA law Firm offers its full legal escort services:
- Shaping the agenda
- Preparation and distribution of meeting notifications
- Production and distribution of ballot papers
- The search for a notary and the collection of all necessary documents
- Interaction with the Registrar or notary
- Preparation of a draft protocol
- Monitoring of the progress of the meeting
- Facilitating the disclosure of information
- Advice and practical assistance on all matters related to the holding of the meeting
In addition, Harbin Consulting SA offers the following services to its customers:
- Legal escorts for transactions in the transfer of ownership of securities or shares in the Charter capital
- Legal support for approval of transactions with interest
- Legal escort for approval of major transactions
Legal escort of corporate approval of transactions
- Development of internal documents governing the work of the administration and the conditions and procedures for the approval of transactions with interest, major transactions and transactions requiring corporate approval
- Legal escort for the purchase of securities at the request of shareholders
- Legal support for the preparation, convening and holding of general meetings of shareholders/participants
- Legal escorts for the conclusion of shareholding agreements and corporate contracts
Advice on the manner and mode of payment of dividends
- Consultations on the maintenance of the Roster
- Legal escort of the transfer of the registry system