Russian organizations are increasingly moving into foreign capital markets, and business is becoming more international in developing outside the country. Kompanija is happy to offer accounting services. An excellent opportunity to improve your business performance and reduce costs. In the company Harbin Consulting SA, responsible and qualified accounting, as well as good record keeping. You will not only be confident and calm, but also be reliably protected against financial risks.
Harbin Consulting SA offers an accounting escort for businesses with any form of ownership. All of the company's customers choose the maintenance form themselves: Full or partial, which includes only a few accounting areas.
The services range include:
- Accounting outsourcing;
- Accounting Consulting;
- Maintaining accounting records;
- Restoration of accounting;
- Accounting audit;
- Tax reporting
- Completion of declarations and other reporting documents
- Order and timing of reporting for monitoring structures, etc.
- The settlement of disputes between the taxpayer and the fiscal authorities.
- Conducting analysis. The consulting specialist will conduct an examination of the company's tax records, identify errors, deficiencies, and inform the customer of possible risks.
- Receipt of benefits and tax deductions.
- Refund of VAT.
- Monitoring the use of labour and financial resources.
- Corporate tax optimization
Accounting support today is the most accurate solution for many entrepreneurs. The benefits of these operations have been assessed throughout the world, making them not only very popular, but also highly demandless. Small businesses are not always able to hire one or two literate and reliable professionals, and temporary workers are not known to be an effective and safe option. Therefore, managers prefer to trust the documentation of proven firms that are 100 per cent aware of their work. An integrated approach will ensure not only the efficiency of the process itself, but also the confidentiality of the actual transaction and the information transmitted.