Deals with real estate objects: Gift, Sale and sale are described in article 550 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (RF general), where a special requirement is prescribed that all of them are committed in writing (notarial or simple). All real estate transactions are subject to State registration. Some unscrupulous sellers and realtors can persuade the customer to give the transaction a notarized form, putting the risk on the buyer's side, and this may result in ungood consequences. That's why it's so important to trust professionals in this field and transfer all the work to the consulting agency. Harbin-Consulting has been helping people to conclude transactions for more than 15 years and taking care of all the concerns associated with it. You can read more about the Services list below.
Services with real estate facilities
Before you start, you take into account all the customer's wishes and only after you search for the appropriate object, the Russian-language personnel accompany the shows, provide a complete assistance in the process of concluding a deal. Is:
- Legal advice (including civil, family, housing, land, inheritance and taxation issues).
- An examination of the client's existing document package.
- Determine the market value of the real Property object.
- Identification of real estate objects.
- Get primary information about a real estate object.
- Examination of the advance agreement of the transaction and examination of the client's responsibilities.
In addition to the above mentioned, our company is involved in the management of construction and repair work:
- Team selection;
- The search for professional architects;
- Provision of suppliers of materials and furniture to companies;
- Translation of Estimates
- Progress reports
- Full escort before the key is passed
The international company Harbin Consulting SA has been known as a reliable and bona fide partner for 15 years. Harbin Consulting SA has been rated by thousands of customers. Experts Harbin Consulting SA are ready to provide your services in full escort for the purchase of real estate abroad. Working with Harbin Consulting SA is convenient and secure!
Real estate around the world
Harbin Consulting helps to purchase property and land anywhere in Europe and Asia. We provide full support to complete the transaction. Thanks to our expertise, hundreds of Russians have acquired their waterside holdings. Top destinations include:
What to consider in a transaction
Now let's look at how real estate deals are carried out, and so the notary's proof of the deal involves checking the legality of the transaction and whether each party has the right to commit it. This is done by a notary or official who has the right to commit such a notarial act in the manner specified in the Act on notaries and notarial activities.
Russian legislation contains articles 54-56, on notaries, which deals with the duties of the notary. The notary must explain to all parties the meaning and meaning of the draft transaction submitted by them, check whether its contents are in conformity with the actual intentions of the parties and are not in conflict with the law.
In the identification of transactions intended to alienate or pledge property to which the State is entitled to register (article 8.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation), the notary shall verify the ownership of the property by the person Otchuzhdajushhemu or which, except if, in accordance with the transaction at the time of its commission, the property is not yet owned by that person.
- The agreement on the building of a residence in the land provided shall be certified by the notary at the place of delivery of the land.
- The certification of contracts for the alienation of residence, apartment, house, garden, garage and land is carried out at the location of the property in issue.
- Within the meaning of article 48 of the Basic Law of the Russian Federation on notaries, a notary certifies a transaction if it meets the requirements of the law and the documents submitted for its Commission comply with the requirements of the law.
- In the form of a contract for the sale of real estate, attention should be paid to its essential conditions and the particulars of its conclusion.
- The contract for the sale of real estate should specify the data that allows for the certainty of the immovable property to be transferred to the buyer under the contract, including the data determining the location of the real estate on the relevant land Or in other immovable property.
- In the absence of such data in the contract, the condition of the immovable property to be transferred is deemed not to have been agreed by the parties and the contract is not considered to be inmates.
- The real estate contract must include the price of the property.
- In the absence of a contract agreed by the parties in writing on the price of the real estate, the contract for its sale is considered to be non-prisoners. However, the price rules provided for in article 424, paragraph 3, of the RF General Ledger shall not apply.
- Unless otherwise provided by law or a contract for the sale of real estate, the price of the building, construction or other immovable property located on the land shall include the price of the transferred property or right to the relevant part of the land.
- In cases where the price of real estate in a real estate contract is set at a unit of its area or a different measure of its size, the total price of such immovable property payable is determined on the basis of the actual size of the transferred Real estate purchaser.
- The transfer of real estate by the seller and acceptance by the buyer is carried out by the ifing parties to the Transfer Act or other transmission document.
Manufacturing purchase proceedings
Should your interest be the purchase of existing production or manufacturing anywhere in the world, our assistance will guide you, to help to study the niche you require, in the right country; from the preparation of necessary documentation to meetings with the sellers, and for the whole duration. Russian businessmen are frequently interested in manufacturing in Japan or Turkey. Call free and we'll give you advice on these questions.